THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 22, 2010

FLASH FICTION

I am not suppose to remember any of this.
The living,breathing agony of watching you give my life away
like junk that didn't sell at a garage sale.
I'm not suppose to remember you trying to erase me,
to shake me away like an etch-o-sketch,
to land on your cutting room floor.
You have reduced me to a blood stain, a chalk outline of fading memories
and broken spirit.
And as I crawl on my knees,
battered,bloody,and broken,
chasing the ghost of what you once were,and never to be again,
I'm not suppose to remember any of this...
BUT I DO-

6 comments:

jeannie martini said...

Very good. Did you get that from a Hallmark card?

jeannie martini said...

Seriously though, she'll get hers someday. Things like that do not go unaccounted for. You may not see it, but she'll get hers.

Johnny Pipewrench said...

Hallmark card...good one.
And it is whatever the fuck it is.
So she spends the rest of her days
bent over,being demeaned by the rock hard cock of KARMA,
HOW BAD COULD IT REALLY BE?

Ubermilf said...

We all spend our days like that. And I didn't even do anything wrong! much.

jeannie martini said...

That's why Ubers walks all bent over with a cane.

jeannie martini said...

And........hey, when can we start publicly humiliating you on facebook?